六合心水特码玄机报 www.wfghq.tw Location:：Shanghai Office, Asia
Communications Division：GCRK Pro
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications, the position will oversee channel marketing activities, and develop and improve brand image of Pro Audio market in China. The Manager will have full responsibility to develop multilevel communication tools for China and provide support to team in the country.
• Oversee and manage all marketing disciplines that support brand exposure as well as market growth according to the business strategy.
• Formulate product launch plan in China by working with internal departments and improve product awareness through appropriate marketing activities
• Recommend and define above-the-line and below-the-line marketing activities, including advertising, public relations, artist relations, digital marketing and events.
• Manage marketing planning and execution of channel partners, and provide necessary support. Ensure brand consistency and the validity of product/marketing messages of all marketing activities conducted by channel partners.
• Monitor marketing budget, ensure maximum ROI for all marketing activities
• Actively collaborate with other departments to explore and identify opportunities to build and strengthen the products and brand awareness to achieve the sales goals
• Formulate and implement other product specific marketing programs and tools as well as brand campaigns
• Take other duties as assigned
Requirements：(1 year of college is equivalent to 2 years of experience)
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Communication / Public Relations / Business Administration or related discipline with minimum of 6 years of experience in marketing, advertising and public relations. Experience in MNC is a definite asset
• Ability to use hard and soft data to develop and communicate value propositions at the brand and product level
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams for rolling out marketing initiatives.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interface with channel partners and agencies.
• Great team player, attentive to details, multitasking, self-motivated, strong analytical, communications and presentation skills
• Proficient in both spoken and written English in Chinese
• Computer Literate – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge and passion in Audio/Music considered to be an advantage
• Willing to travel